Author Topic: isousb : a graphical tool to copy a Manjaro ISO on an USB key  (Read 19646 times)

Offline oberon

• Core Team
  • I'm nice. Be new!
  • Branch: unstable
  • Desktop: i3, Deepin, Cinnamon
  • GPU Card: Intel ValleyView Gen7
  • GPU driver: Intel
  • Kernel: 4.1 / 4.4
  • Skill: Intermediate
Re: isousb : a graphical tool to copy a Manjaro ISO on an USB key
« Reply #60 on: 15. May 2015, 00:30:23 »
Is Isousb still working for you guys in unstable?
I have been using it regularly until yesterday I switched this install to unstable.
Its behaving normally until I am supposed to select the target device
Then I get this empty window ;)
Clicking Cancel or OK doesn't change anything and even xkill makes the window just disappear and reappear.
I have to do sudo pkill isousb plus again xkill to get rid of it  :o
Here's the terminal output:
Code: [Select]
zenity:1653): GLib-reGObject-WARNING **: The property GtkButton:use-stock is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version.

(zenity:1653): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkSettings:gtk-button-images is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version.
Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is discouraged.
XDG_RUNTIME_DIR (/run/user/1000) is not owned by us (uid 0), but by uid 1000! (This could e g happen if you try to connect to a non-root PulseAudio as a root user, over the native protocol. Don't do that.)
*** BUG ***
In pixman_region32_init_rect: Invalid rectangle passed
Set a breakpoint on '_pixman_log_error' to debug

XDG_RUNTIME_DIR (/run/user/1000) is not owned by us (uid 0), but by uid 1000! (This could e g happen if you try to connect to a non-root PulseAudio as a root user, over the native protocol. Don't do that.)

(zenity:1679): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkButton:use-stock is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version.

(zenity:1679): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkSettings:gtk-button-images is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version.
*** BUG ***

(zenity:1694): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkButton:use-stock is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version.

(zenity:1694): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkSettings:gtk-button-images is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version.
*** BUG ***

(zenity:1694): Gdk-WARNING **: zenity: Fatal IO error 104 (Connection reset by peer) on X server :0.

(zenity:1714): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkButton:use-stock is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version.

(zenity:1714): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkSettings:gtk-button-images is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version.
*** BUG ***
manjaro is addictive ::)
* manjaro-i3  * manjaro-cinnamon  * manjaro-deepin

Offline Esclapion

• Support Team
    • manjaro
  • Branch: stable
  • Desktop: Lxqt
  • GPU Card: GTX 970
  • GPU driver: nonfree
  • Kernel: 4.4.6
  • Skill: Advanced
« Reply #61 on: 17. May 2015, 20:21:45 »
I do now a try from the Menu, and it works.

isousb must be launched with root rights, OK ?
Venez nous rejoindre sur l'IRC francophone
Patrice - Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent (Asimov)

Offline oberon

• Core Team
  • I'm nice. Be new!
  • Branch: unstable
  • Desktop: i3, Deepin, Cinnamon
  • GPU Card: Intel ValleyView Gen7
  • GPU driver: Intel
  • Kernel: 4.1 / 4.4
  • Skill: Intermediate
« Reply #62 on: 17. May 2015, 21:13:36 »
Thank you Esclapion!
Yes I can only launch it with gksu, that's clear.
Meanwhile it is working again. I think it was a problem with my gtk-theme and it could not be displayed properly.
Seems to be fixed now, anyway :)
manjaro is addictive ::)
* manjaro-i3  * manjaro-cinnamon  * manjaro-deepin