Poll

Did you experience any issue with this update?

No issues, everything went smoothly.
103 (87.3%)
Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself. (Please post your solution)
6 (5.1%)
Yes I am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
9 (7.6%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: [Update] 2016-03-05 - Plasma5, php 7.0.4, manjaro-cli-installer, Kernels, Python  (Read 4733 times)

Offline MadmanRB

• Sr. Mitglied
  • Always thinking, always crazy
  • Branch: Stable
  • Desktop: Cinnamon 2.8.5
  • GPU Card: Intel HD Graphics 4600
  • GPU driver: Free and proprietary, depending on need
  • Kernel: 4.1.13
  • Skill: Intermediate
Well considering that a reinstall of manjaro worked pretty well so far I have to say it must have been my config files, after doing some more cleaning after the ubuntu install seems to point that cinnamon might have been to blame for my woes.
KDE now seems like lightning so I imagine it must have been some residual configs I had left over.
Or cinnamon, one of the two.
Since KDE actually seems to work now I may want to stick it around, I am not blaming Manjaro for this as it was probably my configuration files
Insanity is only a state of mind

Offline Fatboy

• Sr. Mitglied
  • "Spiral out. Keep going..."
  • Branch: stable
  • Desktop: Xfce, KDE plasma 5
  • GPU Card: nVidia GeForce 210
  • GPU driver: 340.xx
  • Kernel: Manjaro Kernel 4.4 LTS
  • Skill: Intermediate
That's a pity that cinnamon responded in such a way to config files. I am so tempted to jump DE, but so far XFCE has not disappointed. My future alternatives are: Budgie, Deepin and Cinnamon. I love KDE, but it's a bit too much at times, prefer something more simplistic.haha
"I'm reaching for the random or whatever will bewilder me. Whatever will bewilder me."