Author Topic: The Trans Pacific Partnership WAS signed. NOW <2 years for national ratification  (Read 7876 times)

Offline withjaro

• Held Mitglied
  • Branch: unstable
  • Desktop: openrc
  • GPU Card: geforce7150/ATIx2300
  • GPU driver: free
  • Kernel: linux4xxx-x64
  • Skill: Novice
I believe its called an epiphany (trademarks not included) ... either that,or someone spiked my pimpernickel :)
< insert your own inspiring quotation - and smile :) >

Offline handy

• Global Moderator
  • Desktop: Openbox 3.6.1-3 & Worker :)
  • GPU Card: intel...
  • GPU driver: open-source
  • Kernel: OpenBSD
  • Skill: Intermediate
Here's a link with some concerning statistics & information:

I'm beginning to appreciate the simplicity behind the business fundamental of develop at all costs.

If one appreciates that the elite behind & inherent in the Central banking systems of the world are the puppeteers. It then becomes plain to see that same would always choose to manipulate & refine the social/fiscal zeitgeist in a fashion that engenders the desire & expectation in every puppet, that happiness & contentment will come via all of the things that you will have & be able to do when you spend & borrow money. Borrow money so that you can become a happy puppet... (Just like all of the others that did the same before you?  ??? )

As the world's garbage dumps grow; we find now that pollution is in our rainwater; creeks, rivers, seas & oceans are dying with many of their denizens already extinct. Deserts grow; rainforests shrink; ice, both high & low is disappearing; seasons act strangely recording records all over the world; farming practices wreak havoc on natures genetics as people try to develop & own the worlds food supply. You can think of lots of other sicknesses that our societies have developed purely out of allowing greed to run our world.

It is quite amazing that on the whole we haven't woken up to the fact that our sick societies on the whole don't only exist to pay interest to the bankers, we also have been accumulating over generations monstrous debt to the biosphere that we are damaging so seriously & at a speed that is phenomenal. Just goes to show that many hands make light work.

A huge economic crash might be the least painful thing that can happen to us, as it will hamper the puppet's consumption for a while & perhaps allow some improvement in government policy here & there... for a while. 

[edit:] Anyway, that's that on the negative stuff from me (I'll still post links to things that can do with signatures to try to fight those that are always trying to control others). I've let a few thoughts out here in this thread. Its time to leave it at that, there is nothing to be gained by repeating the same things. ;)

[edit2:] Had to add this succinct little summary image from Claudio Borio of BIS:

« Last Edit: 20. February 2016, 04:32:32 by handy »
The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control
by martial law. It is control by the psychological
manipulation of consciousness, through which reality
is defined so that those who exist within do not even
realize that they are in prison.
  —  Barbara Marciniak

Offline rydhwan

• Sr. Mitglied
  • slowly
  • Desktop: Plasma 5, Gnome, Cinnamon, Deepin, Unity,
  • GPU Card: Intel
  • GPU driver: free driver
  • Kernel: linux 4.1
It's Schwarzenegger cow and we must applaud this ugliness! Now you understand why we must kill the farmer / breeder? For it must be a market for the US poison to kill the most people to death with meat to antibiotics, GMOs, growth hormones ... It's that simple.

American dream. welcome to Guantánamo civil-isation

we are all different ... this is our common

Offline archiebunker

• Vollwertiges Mitglied
  • Branch: Stable
  • Desktop: OB, FB, Mate
  • GPU Card: A10/APU/GPU/7670M
  • GPU driver: AMD/ATI OpenSource Graphics
  • Kernel: manjaro-*.*-x86_64
  • Skill: Intermediate
It's Schwarzenegger cow and we must applaud this ugliness! Now you understand why we must kill the farmer / breeder? For it must be a market for the US poison to kill the most people to death with meat to antibiotics, GMOs, growth hormones ... It's that simple.
Agreed.
LoL, sooo sad but sooo true.

Offline rydhwan

• Sr. Mitglied
  • slowly
  • Desktop: Plasma 5, Gnome, Cinnamon, Deepin, Unity,
  • GPU Card: Intel
  • GPU driver: free driver
  • Kernel: linux 4.1
American dream. welcome to Guantánamo civil-isation