Author Topic: Manjaro boot issue: wlp2s0 error -22  (Read 316 times)

Offline CinnamonRickRoll

• Neuling
  • I'm new. Be nice!
  • Skill: Novice
Manjaro boot issue: wlp2s0 error -22
« on: 29. April 2016, 10:48:40 »
I did some updates using pacman the other day and since then I can't boot into manjaro on the newest kernel.
I assumed the issue was with a new kernel update, so I booted into an older kernel, but the older version is now having the same issue (note I was able to boot into the older kernel a few times, and am no longer able to do this).

Initially the new kernel displayed a message similar to "failed to load kernel modules" but that has now subsided, and both kernels now show this (or something similar): http://imgur.com/jukKlfV

I'm using a macbook pro, with an nvidia graphics card and broadcom wifi card, I can get more details if that'd help, I just don't know them off the top of my head.

Anyone got any ideas for fixing this?

PS. I made a copy of my home folder so worst case I can just delete manjaro and re-install it, but I'd rather not go through all the hassle and then have to set it up again afterwards, if that can be avoided.

Offline CinnamonRickRoll

• Neuling
  • I'm new. Be nice!
  • Skill: Novice
Re: Manjaro boot issue: wlp2s0 error -22
« Reply #1 on: 29. April 2016, 10:58:42 »
Sorry for posting this 3 times, it kept saying there was a gateway timeout error so I assumed none of them went through, if theres a way to delete posts let me know, but I can't find it